Developing capabilities in the cloud is becoming increasingly more common. With the many databases available to consumers, SQL Server is the most used database in the world. SQL Server helps organizations reduce capital expenditures and configuration, as well as enable elastic scale and rapid deployment alleviating–and in some cases negating–many of today’s IT challenges.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery BI business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection DevOps digital transformation disruption Dynamics 365 eBook email platform EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft mobility Office 365 Online Integration Outlook PaaS platform productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring RFID SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- Customer story: Xiaoyi Technology
- A World Without Entrust?
- The chief data officer’s guide to an AI strategy
- Why your business should shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365 on a new device
- Customer story: With Microsoft AI, Comics go head to head at the Laugh Battle
- Why SMEs Should Embrace The Flexi-Time Movement
- Customer story: Rochester Institute of Technology levels the playing field with AI for students who are deaf
- Customer story: Qantas Airways
- 5 Ways IoT Is Reinventing Businesses Today
- Customer story: TD Bank