Developing capabilities in the cloud is becoming increasingly more common. With the many databases available to consumers, SQL Server is the most used database in the world. SQL Server helps organizations reduce capital expenditures and configuration, as well as enable elastic scale and rapid deployment alleviating–and in some cases negating–many of today’s IT challenges.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery BI business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection DevOps digital transformation disruption Dynamics 365 eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft mobility Office 365 Online Integration Outlook PaaS platform rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- Azure IoT PaaS vs SaaS
- Customer story: Special Olympics
- IoT in the Workplace: Smart Office Applications for Better Productivity
- 5 Reasons your organization should move to the cloud
- Customer story: Steelcase
- Modern Digital Workplace: 5 Current Trends Making Waves In The Office
- Connect your business with IoT. Get started with Microsoft IoT!
- Customer story: Hershey
- 4 Enterprise IoT Scenarios to Jumpstart Your Connected Devices Strategy