The care and comfort of your residents is your #1 priority, right? And that’s a 24 hour a day responsibility from which there is never a break! You also have stringent state regulations to which you must adhere in addition to all the requirements of HIPAA. Qualified talent shortages make it super important for your team to be as lean and fast and efficient as possible.
So you are deploying more and more technology to help you keep up, right? Bedside care with wi-fi devices. Internet-connected medical devices. New Electronic Medical Records (EMR) systems. The list is never-ending.
You are deploying more and more technology to help you keep up…
- Your Rehab teams are deploying specialized exercise and occupational therapy programs.
- Your Activities director is leveraging music and other online resources.
- Even your Dietary manager has specialized programs to ensure your residents are provided with tasty and nutritious meals with variety!
And to top it all off, low insurance (Medicare/Medicaid) reimbursement rates mean that you are always working within a tight budget.
Lynnea Castillo, CFO
ENTRUST only accepts a few select new clients each year.
We invite you to reserve your space now!
You can claim one of 4 FREE gifts after our follow-up meeting!
- A quick network health check - A phishing vulnerability simulation
- A dark web scan - A 'Tech Talk' with a senior engineer
ENTRUST has developed a unique service model to deliver a high level of TLC to Skilled Nursing Facility clients who often have multiple locations in widely separated geographic locations.
ENTRUST is familiar with industry leaders such as PointClickCare (PCC), SimpleLTC, American HealthTech (AHT), and Optima Healthcare Solutions (OptimaHCS), and BioEx ExercisePro.
ENTRUST utilizes mobility solutions such as IBM MaaS360 and Microsoft InTune/EMS to ensure that your systems are always kept secure and HIPAA compliant.