Managed IT Support is a vague term used in the IT industry that most poeple do not understand, and even the companies offering these services have a hard time explaining it. Here is a quick guide to what “managed IT support” really is:
- Helping your company have good insight to the state of your network at all times
- Having proactive services performed regularly to keep your systems secure, reliable and optimized at all times
- Having the highest possible uptime for all of your systems
- Having an expense that is predictable, budgetable, and affordable
At Entrust, delivering a true managed IT support system means that we touch your network a little bit every day, a little bit more every week, and a little but more every month. Managed IT services must include these essential elements, at a bare minimum:
- 24x7x365 monitoring of and reporting of key network elements
- A whole range of proactive services delivered every day, every week and every month designed to make sure that all of your systems are kept secure, reliable and optimized all the time – not just occasionally
- Remote support for every sever, desktop, or laptop which means we can fix problems wherever you are without having to wait for us to get in our cars and drive to you
- Some level of built-in “on-call” support for planned and unplanned events
- All services delivered remotely in a secure fashion
|Take Our Quiz!
(2 minutes to complete)
|Would You Like a Personalized Quote?
Want to talk to someone who can help you? Call (210) 201-3827