This e-book addresses Microsoft’s own journey to GDPR compliance. It shares their approach to global regulations and standards like the GDPR, what they’ve been doing to drive compliance within Microsoft, and key lessons learned along the way. This e-book will give you a window into the level of investment Microsoft has made.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
agile workplace AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery Big Data business technology Cloud Solutions collaboration COVID-19 customer story cyber threats database data platform Data Protection desktop solution digital transformation disaster recovery disruption Dynamics 365 email platform enterprise GDPR Compliance Infrastructure as a Service IoT Machine Learning Microsoft Microsoft365 mobility modernize IT Office 365 Online Integration Power BI productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Skype for Business SQL SQL Server survey Teams teamwork
- Building Transformative Data Cultures with Power BI
- Maximizing the potential of business data with Power BI and Azure
- Making the case for Modern BI
- Creating Modern Workplaces with Teams
- Microsoft 365 – Planting the Seed of Innovation
- The Future of Productivity: Teamwork and Collaboration
- Data-Minded Or Data-Blinded?
- The 7-step partner mini-guide to onboarding customers
- Use The Golden Ratio To Create A Post-Covid Sustainable Workplace
- SQL Server 2017