“Businesses that want customers to feel confident that their data is safe and secure must turn to new IaaS technology created for the express purpose of addressing the ever-changing data storage needs in our society.” In today’s instant, on-demand world, small businesses seek to maximize their limited resources without sacrificing data access, storage, and security. The answer: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). This article covers how small-to-medium companies can leverage IaaS to address their data and budget needs, while also allowing the opportunity to scale as the business grows and provide high-level security. This article was originally posted on Inc.com.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery BI business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection DevOps digital transformation disruption Dynamics 365 eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft mobility Office 365 Online Integration Outlook PaaS platform rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- PCL Construction LLC
- The millennial arrival and the evolution of the modern workplace
- Azure IoT PaaS vs SaaS
- Customer story: Special Olympics
- IoT in the Workplace: Smart Office Applications for Better Productivity
- 5 Reasons your organization should move to the cloud
- Customer story: Steelcase
- Modern Digital Workplace: 5 Current Trends Making Waves In The Office
- Connect your business with IoT. Get started with Microsoft IoT!
- Customer story: Hershey