“Businesses that want customers to feel confident that their data is safe and secure must turn to new IaaS technology created for the express purpose of addressing the ever-changing data storage needs in our society.” In today’s instant, on-demand world, small businesses seek to maximize their limited resources without sacrificing data access, storage, and security. The answer: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS). This article covers how small-to-medium companies can leverage IaaS to address their data and budget needs, while also allowing the opportunity to scale as the business grows and provide high-level security. This article was originally posted on Inc.com.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
- Missing Children Society of Canada
- Customer story: City of Corona
- Digital transformation: The three steps to success
- Digital transformation with Microsoft
- How your company’s IT group must change to support digital transformation
- How Your Company can Get the Most out of Cloud Computing
- Kuwait Finance House digital transformation
- Why You Should Outsource Your Data Services
- Azure ready? Mapping your journey to the cloud.
- ENTRUST Technology Backs Up Data