In this clip, ENTRUST Technology Consulting Services looks at how Azure tools and services, along with Visual Studio 2017, support British Airways developers as they innovate to deliver company information across all employee devices and platforms. Now all 40,000 employees can access the same information with unprecedented ease, thanks to single sign-on. Let us show you how your organization can achieve ground-breaking connectedness and innovation.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery BI business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection DevOps digital transformation disruption Dynamics 365 eBook email platform EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft mobility Office 365 Online Integration Outlook PaaS platform productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring RFID SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- Customer story: Xiaoyi Technology
- A World Without Entrust?
- The chief data officer’s guide to an AI strategy
- Why your business should shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365 on a new device
- Customer story: With Microsoft AI, Comics go head to head at the Laugh Battle
- Why SMEs Should Embrace The Flexi-Time Movement
- Customer story: Rochester Institute of Technology levels the playing field with AI for students who are deaf
- Customer story: Qantas Airways
- 5 Ways IoT Is Reinventing Businesses Today
- Customer story: TD Bank