A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Learn more with this e-book!
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
agile workplace AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions collaboration customer story database data platform Data Protection desktop solution DevOps digital transformation disaster recovery disruption eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft Microsoft365 mobility modernize IT Office 365 Online Integration platform productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams teamwork
- Why companies who hire people with disabilities outperformed their peers
- Customer story: Thomson Reuters with Azure SQL Services
- Customer story: Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial 2019: We All Win
- Belgrade Nikola Tesla Airport
- Day in the life: IT project manager
- Mapping Data Protection Strategies For The New Year
- Gen Z Brings a Whole New Dynamic to the Workforce
- Customer story: Zespri
- Customer story: Teesside University fills the digital skills gap using Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft Azure?