A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Learn more with this e-book!
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
agile workplace AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery Big Data business technology Cloud Solutions collaboration COVID-19 customer story cyber threats database data platform Data Protection desktop solution digital transformation disaster recovery disruption Dynamics 365 email platform enterprise GDPR Compliance Infrastructure as a Service IoT Machine Learning Microsoft Microsoft365 mobility modernize IT Office 365 Online Integration productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Skype for Business SQL SQL Server survey Teams teamwork windows 10
- Microsoft 365 – Planting the Seed of Innovation
- The Future of Productivity: Teamwork and Collaboration
- Data-Minded Or Data-Blinded?
- The 7-step partner mini-guide to onboarding customers
- Use The Golden Ratio To Create A Post-Covid Sustainable Workplace
- SQL Server 2017
- HRI uses Microsoft Teams to streamline research
- Microsoft Super Bowl Commercial – Braylon O’Neill
- Why Remote Work Trumps Being in the Office
- Chief Data Officers Struggle To Make A Business Impact