A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Learn more with this e-book!
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery BI business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection DevOps digital transformation disruption Dynamics 365 eBook email platform EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft mobility Office 365 Online Integration Outlook PaaS platform productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring RFID SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- Customer story: Xiaoyi Technology
- A World Without Entrust?
- The chief data officer’s guide to an AI strategy
- Why your business should shift to a modern desktop with Microsoft 365 on a new device
- Customer story: With Microsoft AI, Comics go head to head at the Laugh Battle
- Why SMEs Should Embrace The Flexi-Time Movement
- Customer story: Rochester Institute of Technology levels the playing field with AI for students who are deaf
- Customer story: Qantas Airways
- 5 Ways IoT Is Reinventing Businesses Today
- Customer story: TD Bank