A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Learn more with this e-book!
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI Azure backup backup & recovery client feedback Cloud Solutions database Data Protection DevOps digital transformation eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service Microsoft Office 365 Online Integration rapid scaling Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams
- San Antonio Virtualization and Network Infrastructure Optimization Services by Entrust
- Customer story: Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev)
- SQL Server runs best on Azure Virtual Machines
- San Antonio Business Continuity Services by Entrust
- 3 ways to protect yourself from a ransomware disaster
- Customer Story: Taylor Wessing
- San Antonio Managed IT Services by Entrust
- Upgrade to avoid end of support for SQL Server 2008
- You’ve Got Cloud. Now, What?
- Customer story: Coats