A simple, reliable, cost-effective option for backing up customer data to the cloud, Microsoft Azure Backup encrypts and protects backups in offsite cloud storage. This adds a layer of protection in case data loss or disaster impacts customer servers. Azure Backup allows customers to quickly back up and restore files when accidentally deleted or lost. You can even retain old files and data for up to nine years with a cost-effective, pay-as-you-go model and no per-server or data transfer fees. Maintain flexibility and scale as needed for a fast and easy way to meet requirements. Learn more with this e-book!
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
agile workplace AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions collaboration customer story cyber threats data platform Data Protection desktop solution DevOps digital transformation disaster recovery disruption Dynamics 365 eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft Microsoft365 mobility modernize IT Office 365 Online Integration productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams teamwork
- Is Cloud Hosting the Best IT Solution for Your Business?
- Creating world-class collaboration in a global team
- Customer story: dv01
- A day in the life – sales with Microsoft Teams
- Prepare for Windows Server 2008 end of support
- Develop ‘Security Champions’ For Successful Enterprise Security Scalability
- The Digitization Of China And Opportunities For Open-Source Collaboration
- Is your company secure?
- Customer story: Adobe Open Source on Azure
- Transform Endpoint Management and Security with Microsoft 365