Gartner projected that close to $216 billion in IT spending will graduate to the cloud by 2020. Microsoft cloud services provide businesses with on-premises hardware the ability to transition to the cloud seamlessly. Collect, distribute, and analyze data with ease across the cloud while maintaining your on-premises assets, and analyze your data with AI without bringing it to the cloud. At ENTRUST Technology Consulting Services, we want you to have the best of both worlds. Contact us to find out more.
ENTRUST only accepts a few select clients each year. We invite you to reserve your space now!Reserve Your Space
AI analytics Azure backup backup & recovery business technology client feedback Cloud Solutions collaboration compliance customer story database data platform Data Protection desktop solution DevOps digital transformation disaster recovery disruption eBook EMS enterprise GDPR Compliance government IaaS Infrastructure as a Service IoT Microsoft Microsoft365 mobility modernize IT Office 365 Online Integration platform productivity rapid scaling Remote Monitoring SaaS security Sharepoint Skype for Business SQL Server survey Teams teamwork
- Customer story: Zespri
- Customer story: Teesside University fills the digital skills gap using Microsoft Teams
- What is Microsoft Azure?
- Do more with Microsoft Teams
- Three steps to a new paradigm for disaster recovery and backup
- How CIOs can promote diversity and inclusion
- Customer story: Maersk
- Survey Results: Do you love your IT Department?
- Customer story: John’s Crazy Socks shows the world what employees with disabilities can achieve
- Backup and Disaster Recovery